Why choose the Working World Exhibition?
The Working World Exhibition provides the perfect platform for organisations to promote their courses, employment opportunities, products or brand to a large captive audience. With expected 100 exhibitors and 20,000 learners expected over the 3 day period.
Now in it's 17th consecutive year the Career Expo has proven to be a trusted and fantastic event for all involved. Our friendly team provide you with transparency including accurate statistics, demographics and fully detailed event reports to breakdown the door numbers and allow you to see our marketing and advertising strategies. This in turn provides your company with reassurance and allows for the highest return on investment and most positive expo experience.
What are the benefits of exhibiting at the expo?
What do previous exhibitors have to say about the Expo?
“Thank-you for the opportunity afforded to EMC to be part of the WWE again and congratulations on yet another successful career exhibition. This is definitely a way that a difference is made to our youngster’s lives.”
Elmari van de Merwe | Assistant Director Marketing & Advancement
- Recruit students and or clients
- Support Skills Development
- Build brand awareness for your organisation (peruse through the different branding opportunities)
- Show your Corporate Social Responsibility programmes
- Promote your organisation through your stand, seminar or stage activity
- Create a quality database
- Interactively demonstrate course content
- Launch new products and services
- Network with other exhibitors and organisations
- Enhance PR Opportunities
- Develop personal relationships with new clients
- Get immediate feedback on your product range
- Opportunity to advertise in the workbook
Eastcape Midlands College
“We had an influx of people at the stand and it has won the most active stand for WWE 2013”
Muneer Abader, Cell C
“Being able to directly interact with Learners and Educators created opportunity to explain to the learners the importance and application of Mathematics and Science, scarce skills such as Civil Engineering and educate them about the bursary and scholarship options at SANRAL.”
Fez Duze, SANRAL
“Great qualities of learners were brought at the same time and there was little time to speak to them (due to large numbers). Some learners were from the model C schools and had little interest in most of exhibitors.”
Mthokozisi Gumede, Health and Welfare SETA
“A highlight of the WWE 2013 for me would be the vast amount of students who came through who would not otherwise have gained exposure to such a variety of career options.”
Tina Petersen, Algoa Flying Club
“As first time Exhibitors, WWE2013 has offered another dimension to our marketing strategy.”
Simphiwe Ngabase, SANRAL
|To book your prefered space at the exhibition, click the booking link below.
|The Working World Exhibition
has standard packages that are
available to organisations.
3x2 exhibition stand:
R8 800 excluding VAT
3x3 exhibition stand:
R9 300 excluding VAT
6x2 exhibition stand:
R17 600.00 excluding VAT
6x4 exhibition stand:
R35 800.00 excluding VAT
6x6 exhibition stand:
R37 048 excluding VAT
Stand Package Includes:
- 2.45m high walls
- Organisation facia signage
- 2 x 150W lights
- Power Plug
- 1 x table and 2 x chairs
- Complimentary Lunches for 2 staff members per 3x2m stand
- Complimentary tea and coffee vouchers
- Invitation to opening function